[Hackrf-dev] Gqrx can't find hackRF

Brian Dickman brian.dickman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:52:19 EST 2015

In general I think the directions are good, but there's no way the order is
right. You'll want to run the hackrf install before installing gr-osmosdr.
Use "brew uninstall" against both hackrf and gr-osmosdr, then run them
again with hackrf first and gr-osmosdr second, so that the osmosdr
configure/make detects libhackrf and uses it. You should be off and running
after that.

--
Brian