[Hackrf-dev] Installation issue libosmo-dsp is empty

Jon B jonbertrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:01:41 EST 2015

pybombs didn't seem to know anything about libosmo-dsp.  They only way
forward that I could find was to clone libosmo-dsp into the proper sub
directory of gr-iqbal and then let pybombs build it.

All the gnuradio components seem to be there and working.  I'm working my
way through the tutorials and everything is working fine.