[Hackrf-dev] Installation issue libosmo-dsp is empty

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:17:12 EST 2015

On 21 December 2015 at 18:43, Jon B <jonbertrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working to get an original HackRF One with the old Kickstarter vintage
> firmware up and running an new Mint install.

That's great, don't forget to update the firmware.  Binary firmware
images are available in the HackRF release archives.

> The last problem was the libosmo-dsp directory in the gr_iqbal was empty.

Are both libosmo-dsp and gr_iqbal empty?

> I'm not that familiar with git but it looks like something might be
> disconnected.

Yes, it seems like a connection problem could stop the git clone from
working correctly.

> Did I miss something?  Was I supposed to manually pull libosmo-dsp?

It has been some time since I last updated using pybombs, but it
appears that libosmo-dsp was built and installed as part of the
process last time I did.  Do you have any log output?  Or did it just
create an empty directory?