[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Sebastian w4as at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 2 10:43:56 EDT 2015

Having done absolutely no comparisons between various SDRs, my HackRF is on a dedicated computer which runs 6 copies of WSJT-X and uploads the received data to two sites (hamspots and pskreporter) for propagation analysis.  The antenna (for the moment) is a G5RV where the apex is at perhaps 15 feet, and each leg is just slightly off the ground.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS