[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Tom N vsboost at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:28:28 EDT 2015

I tried mine with a min circuits zhl-3010 LNA helps a bit but not practical to carry around.

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 06:46:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity
From: wageners at gmail.com
To: vsboost at hotmail.com

Yes, agreed.
Sold my HackrF after a few weeks. Use a FunCube Dongle Plus and the new Airspy. Unbeatable RX performance for the price. The TX on the HackRf was basically useless for me and not cost efficient with the additional required filtering and amplification.
Take care,
Stefan