[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Chris Hinkey chrishinkey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:41:49 EDT 2015

If I understand it correctly Both the RTL and the HackRF give you 8bit I/Q
samples.  But the SNR is based on more then just this, gain settings of
both platforms come into play.  the RF gain stage of the HackRF is quite
noisy.

I think the HackRF preforms better at certain sample rates 16MS/s for
instance.  Someone with more knowledge may be able to elaborate further on
this.

-Chris