[Hackrf-dev] reorganized the different install recipes on the wiki

Simon IJskes simon at ijskes.org
Thu Sep 25 08:28:50 EDT 2014

On 25-09-14 01:58, Brian B.Riley wrote:
> Simon
>
>     THANK YOU!!!    This is great!!!!! I finally  have gqrx and grc
> working in the same machine at the same time.
>
> I applied your suggestions to a virgin Ubuntu install. One thing though
> … while gqrx is latest/greatest at 2.3.1 which  is great, gnuradio only
>     comes throughout at 3.7.3 NOT 3.7.5!
>
> How do I bring gnuradio up to 3.7.5   and not screw up anything ??

You can ask Alexandru Csete [2], nicely. He manages the repository[1].
But i beleive he has a hard time keeping up. It is a lot of work to
create a correct package. And he cares for other things as well[3].

Are you missing anything specific?

3 hurrays for Alexandru, for the work he has done so far.

Gr. Simon

[1] https://launchpad.net/~gqrx/+archive/ubuntu/releases
[2] https://launchpad.net/~gqrx
[3] http://www.oz9aec.net/