[Hackrf-dev] reorganized the different install recipes on the wiki

Brian B.Riley brianbr at wulfden.org
Wed Sep 24 19:58:55 EDT 2014

Simon

   THANK YOU!!!    This is great!!!!! I finally  have gqrx and grc working in the same machine at the same time.

I applied your suggestions to a virgin Ubuntu install. One thing though … while gqrx is latest/greatest at 2.3.1 which  is great, gnuradio only    comes throughout at 3.7.3 NOT 3.7.5!

How do I bring gnuradio up to 3.7.5   and not screw up anything ??

   cheers … 73 de BBR, N1BQ

On Sep 21, 2014, at 12:44 PM, Simon IJskes <simon at ijskes.org> wrote:

> reorganized the different install  recipes on the wiki:
>
> https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki#installing
>
> Gr. Simon

Installing gnuradio on Ubuntu 14.04 with the packaging manager
sijskes edited this page 3 days ago · 1 revisionThis is far the easiest install
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gqrx/releases
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
sudo apt-get install gqrx gnuradio gr-osmosdr hackrf