[Hackrf-dev] Help: HackRF Not Found

hackrf hackrf hackrfmudley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:06:59 EDT 2014

# At boot the following leds are lit:
# 3V3 USB RX TX (USB/RX and TX are dimly lit)

# At dfu boot the following leds are lit:
# 3V3 USB RX TX (USB/RX and TX are dimly lit)

# At dfu flash the following leds are lit:
# 3V3 1V8 RF USB

# At reset the following leds are lit:
# 3V3 RF, USB and TX are somewhat lit and TX is dimly lit

So yes, there is a change in leds on a power cyclue and after a reset.
I'm using a HackRF One.