[Hackrf-dev] Help: HackRF Not Found

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Wed Sep 24 10:23:29 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 09:56:48AM +0200, hackrf hackrf wrote:

> I can boot the device in DFU and flash it again. But after every power
> cycle, it returns dead.
>
> See the following pastbin for more information.
> http://pastebin.com/PdY416ke

Thanks for the details.  Are you using a HackRF One (not a Jawbreaker)?
What do the LEDs do if you press the reset button after hackrf_spiflash?
Do they behave differently after a power cycle?

Have you tried flashing the 2014.04.1 firmware?  (I don't normally
recommend downgrading firmware, but it would be interesting to see if it
boots and appears on USB.)

Mike