[Hackrf-dev] firmware update

McDonald, J Douglas jdmcdona at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 24 13:04:25 EDT 2014

OK, it appears I should update. I find VERY confusing instructions,
or at least incomplete ones.

I have the HackRF commercial version shipped the first day, and am
using the Ubuntu live disk burned on a USB key. I am very very
much not a Linux person. I need explicit instructions
telling exactly where I download these things from and where on the
USB "disk" I look for the locations to place them. Apparently
I have to update the firmware, a "CLPD" and two library files
on the USB.

Doug McDonald