[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Thu Sep 11 01:37:39 EDT 2014

Dave,

1)      The hackRF is only 8 bits, remember this.

2)      In the SDR Console there’s a display adjustment, I usually set this to -20dB.

3)      You could be overloading the front end, with only 8 bits resolution you have to be very careful.

4)      Post screenshots!

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com