[Hackrf-dev] HackRF-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 4

Gav the.mechatronics.guy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:17:34 EDT 2014

Heyya,

Is there another place I can get that ISO? The link doesn't work now, and
while I think I've got GNU-Radio working under Ubuntu, I'd like to check
against a 'known good reference'.

I've tried the Pentoo distro on a couple of machines, but had the xwindows
problem someone else mentioned.

Cheers,
Gavin Smith