[Hackrf-dev] HackRF-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 4

McDonald, J Douglas jdmcdona at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 4 20:22:33 EDT 2014

Yes, I see. I got the Ubuntu Gunradio test disk you mentioned working
and I have figured out how to make ordinary AM and FM radios and they
work OK. I found the filter setting you mentioned and it works OK.

I now see the problem with SDR#: you can't set that filter to the correct
value, the writer did not allow a setting for it that I can find.

Thanks very very much

Doug McDonald
From: Michael Ossmann [mike at ossmann.com]

There are several different baseband filter bandwidth settings, however.
In general you should choose the narrowest one that is suitable for your
application.  By default, a passband slightly smaller than the digital
bandwidth is selected.  For details on the baseband filter, see the
MAX2837 datasheet.

Mike