[Hackrf-dev] Run out of options to get HackRF One working :(

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Thu Oct 30 05:32:44 EDT 2014

Micky,

A machine gun approach rarely works. I can help you with SDR-Radio, the page
is here: http://v2.sdr-radio.com/Radios/HackRF.aspx

What antenna re you using for FM Stereo - I hope it's not the small antenna
delivered with the radio as it'll not pick up much signal, also some of
these small antennas do not work apparently.

If you post a *full* screenshot of the SDR-Radio.com I can start to help
you.

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com