[Hackrf-dev] basic tx/rx with HackRF?

Brian Dickman brian.dickman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:07:13 EDT 2014

Rather than using a GRC flowgraph, the very easiest way to test is using
hackrf_transfer to record (receive) and play back (transmit) IQ samples.
See this video for an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHRGOxcc-0

But a transmit flowgraph isn't all that complicated either. Good example
here, just substitute the osmocom sink instead of USRP:

http://www.opendigitalradio.org/Simple_FM_transmitter_using_gnuradio

--
Brian