[Hackrf-dev] GRC Blocks ??????

Rich Sanders richnsanders at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:57:14 EDT 2014

Brian,

My guess is a difference between GNURadio builds 3.6 and 3.7.  I've
attached what should be a functional GRC as well as a screen shot of what I
did.  Sorry it is sloppy.

Essentially you open the missing block and do a search of your blocks minus
the letters "gr_".  The values in the missing blocks and the replacement
blocks should be the same, see my screen-shot.

You also might be able to edit the grc in a text editor and replace the
"gr_" with "blocks_"

Rich