[Hackrf-dev] Fwd: known good laptop running Pentoo.

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Nov 9 13:40:30 EST 2014

Pete, if the Ubuntu and Pentoo Live DVD's are both not working, it's not
pentoo.

It's an issue with the computer, perhaps your virtualization settings are
screwy in the bios?  When you get a VM running, get an error log and post
it here, let's see what we can do, ok?

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet @ guardedrisk.com <Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com>

http://www.GuardedRisk.com