[Hackrf-dev] known good laptop running Pentoo.

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Nov 9 12:30:01 EST 2014

Pete,

Are you saying both the ubuntu and pentoo live DVD's didn't work?  Or did I
read it wrong?  And if it was just the pentoo livedvd that wouldn't boot,
what went wrong?  Error messages?

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet @ guardedrisk.com <Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com>

http://www.GuardedRisk.com