[Hackrf-dev] Can I do that?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:06:12 EST 2014

yup been following the lessons.. But I cant apply them yet.. cant run pentoo on any of my machine.. But will run ubuntu on one, waiting to have the time to install the whole thing by hands...
just to let you know, Need the sweeping for tuning cavity's and duplexer..
will use a rtl-sdr to read the signal and will tx with the hack rf.. will be able to set notch and band pass like that..  will see if it works ;-)