[Hackrf-dev] Can I do that?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:37:28 EST 2014

My software expertise stopped developing in 1998 ;-)
I use to "code" in basic forth cobol fortran and a nice languag
e called action in the iold days of the atari 800!!
BUT I do learn fast..
So now that I know it can be done, I will find the way..
One other question.. can it also sweep in tx something like 7 mhz band of frquency very fast then start again all over and as long as needed?