[Hackrf-dev] HackRF + TSA

Martin O'Shield martin at windycitysdr.com
Fri Nov 7 13:48:22 EST 2014

Phil,

The Federal Communications Commission
Office of Engineering and Technology Laboratory Division
7435 Oakland Mills Rd
Columbia MD 21046-1609
Phone: +1-301-362-3000
Fax: +1-301-362-3290
Online: www.fcc.gov/labhelp

Per them, SDR devices are legit Part 15 " Test Devices " so I wouldn't
imagine you having problems with the TSA.

You can call them to verify.