[Hackrf-dev] HackRF + TSA

Phil Mocek phil-lists at mocek.org
Fri Nov 7 13:30:39 EST 2014

On 11/07/2014 09:52 AM, Martin O'Shield wrote:
> If its that much of an issue for you, contact the TSA itself and ask them,
> OR simply ship it FIRST to wherever your destination is.
>
> Simple!

I did not say or imply how much of an issue it is for me.  I said it
would be helpful if anyone who knows of a law or regulation barring
someone from taking a HackRF onto a commercial flight would cite it here.

If it's unlawful, don't do it.  If it's lawful, do it if you like, and
demand that airport staff leave you alone to go about your lawful
business.  Simple.

--
Phil Mocek
https://mocek.org