[Hackrf-dev] A Python wrapper for libhackrf

Josh Blum josh at joshknows.com
Sat Dec 27 00:31:37 EST 2014

On 12/25/2014 01:44 AM, Jacob Chen wrote:
> https://github.com/wzyy2/py-hackrf-ctypes
>

> I hope that would be useful to someone who want a python interface to HackRF..

Cool! This may be useful too: I put together a SDR interface called
SoapySDR. Its basically a higher layer up in terms of abstraction, but
it also has python bindings if you want em...

https://github.com/pothosware/SoapySDR/wiki/PythonSupport

-josh

PS. I haven't tested it directly with a hackrf, but the support comes
through the same osmo wrapper which I tested on other hardware. So it
should work by proxy, but I'm happy to take bug reports :-)