[Hackrf-dev] Did i kill RF frontend amplifier ?

Graham Cottew gc at zendata.com
Mon Dec 22 17:29:58 EST 2014

I also have the same problem on both Tx and Rx; selecting the RF amp attenuates the signal both receive and transmit.
I also notice that selecting RF amp on also appears to shift some of spurious? signals down in frequency by some kHz on a FFT  display when using
osmocom_fft -a hackrf -v

Cheers,
Graham Cottew
Technology Director