[Hackrf-dev] SDR# Windows HackRF Plugin?

Russell Hande zefie at persona.cc
Wed Jun 26 23:42:50 EDT 2013

I use the current development version of SDRSharp, which as of now is
v1135. IT should work with no problems. You might also need libusb
from my tools archive (I was previously a RTLSDR user so I had it
already).

You can get the dev version of SDRSharp from Youssef's site:
http://sdrsharp.com/index.php/downloads