[Hackrf-dev] SDR# Windows HackRF Plugin?

Martin O'Shield martin at windycitysdr.com
Wed Jun 26 23:32:26 EDT 2013

Russell,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I've done as you instructed, added the following to *SDRSharp.exe.Config*under
"<frontendPlugins>"

*SDRSharp.HackRF.HackRFIO,SDRSharp.HackRF*

As well as copied *pthreadvc2.dll* file from my /Programs Directory, and
now I get the following errors:

Error Loading *SDRSharp.HackRF.HackRFIO,SDRSharp.HackRF*

My version of SDR sharp is 1.0.0.718.

Is there anyplace we can download the original SDR# v 1.0.0.1132 that
you've reported working with your HackRF Plugin modification?

Sincerely,

Martin