[Hackrf-dev] Hi & 1st stupid question... :)

Adam Laurie adam at aperturelabs.com
Tue Jun 18 04:56:05 EDT 2013

On 18/06/13 08:51, Adam Laurie wrote:

>> I recently wrote up this[1]. I'm using GnuRadio 3.7 as I encountered

>> problems similar to what you report in the 3.6 branch.

> Cool, well I was about to put something on the wiki as Brandon's advice

> seems to have worked, but if you've already written it up perhaps a

> better starting point would be there... would you care to share your

> writeup?

I was using the build-gnuradio script as a starting point for all this,
but have just discovered an updated version that actually does
*everything* including installing hackrf itself, so I've added that to
the wiki...

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie Tel: +44 (0) 20 7993 2690
Aperture Labs Ltd. Fax: +44 (0) 20 8972 9377
Surrey mailto:adam at aperturelabs.com
KT6 4JX http://aperturelabs.com
UNITED KINGDOM