[Hackrf-dev] Fwd: Group Buy? /Sick of Beige

Tim Crisall tcrisall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 09:51:08 EDT 2013

sorry all - I sent this email back direct and not to the group - then
attached the pictures and blew out on the message size - one day I'll get
caught up to the 1990's and figure out email...

Let me summarize by saying that the case I had made was a success and it
did work fine with the #4 x 40 hardware.

hopefully these links to photo's work:

http://gdurl.com/k4ZT<https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/yourphotos?pid=5897130583837925186&oid=107411487139843312266>

http://gdurl.com/6VZy<https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/yourphotos?pid=5897487754319288610&oid=107411487139843312266>

Tim