[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Hardware Issue

Jay Bougie jaybougie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:19:43 EDT 2013

Yes, trace was cut and tested. I occasionally have seen some FM radio in
the past, but never as clear and pronounced and consistent as would be
desirable. To be honest it isn't the lack of RF the is as concerning to me
as the high power spurs or emitters. (Not counting the "artificial DC
component one") I haven't gone as far as to terminate the antenna and check
(just to rule out local interference), perhaps that should be a next step.I
have tried to eliminate the obvious/possible co-located interference items
such as onboard wireless N/G, bluetooth, no wireless routers nearby, no
wireless mouse, no cellphones nearby, no cellphone tower within 1/2 mile or
so.

Perhaps I can try to post some examples of what I'm seeing in next few days.