[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Hardware Issue

john at zaphv.com john at zaphv.com
Tue Aug 27 00:57:20 EDT 2013

I am helping someone local to me trying the get their hackrf up and
running, apparently they have not had much luck from the start. I
set it up here with the same antenna , setup, settings and gains I use
with my hackrf and what I have noticed is it is working it's just
profoundly deaf I can just see signals which are normally blowing the
doors off. I confirmed the antenna mod was done with a multi meter
and it seems to be ok. I just wanted to see if this issue was ever
seen in production and mabye a possible cause before I jump in to it.