[Hackrf-dev] Best OS/Setup for HackRF/GRC

Jay Bougie jaybougie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:37:17 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone, a few good options to choose from... Pentoo sounds like a
winner for me since I'm not exactly a Linux noob, and I am looking for
something more long term than a LiveDVD.

I do think it is really impressive Russell put that together to help make
SDR experimenting more accessible.

Best, Jay