[Hackrf-dev] Best OS/Setup for HackRF/GRC

Jay Bougie jaybougie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 21:48:30 EDT 2013

Seeking opinions on best Linux OS to install for working with HackRF & GRC
(and other tools.)

Setting up a new PC and want to decrease future headaches. I have used with
Ubuntu in the past with fairly good success but curious if something like
RHEL, Backtrack or others.... Would be preferred, or more
standard/supported.

Also, my approach was going to be multi boot (PC is starting as a windows
box) , but if anyone thought VM's are not a problem that might be
preferred - - again appreciate anyone's thoughts or discussion on the
topic.

Best, Jay