[Hackrf-dev] Problem building libhackrf on Debian 6.0/amd64.

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Sun Aug 4 09:35:55 EDT 2013

On 3 August 2013 17:18, Tom Rondeau <tom at trondeau.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Andrew Back <andrew at carrierdetect.com> wrote:

>> Hi Tom,

>>> Hey Andrew,

>>> I just built libhackrf on a freshly installed laptop today using

>>> PyBOMBS (gnuradio.org/pybombs):

>>> $ ./pybombs install hackrf

>> I'm afraid it's failing in exactly the same place when using PyBOMBS.

>> Cmake checks fail because it doesn't seem to be picking up headers

>> that are in /usr/include.

>> Best,

>> Andrew

>> --

>> Andrew Back

>> http://carrierdetect.com

> That's too bad, but this points to it being a problem on your system.

> To not be able to find headers in the standard /usr/include path is

> very strange. That's probably never explicitly mentioned in any of the

> CMakeLists files because it's just assumed that the compiler would

> look there.

Yeah, I wondered if it was something specific to my particular system
but I also tried building on a second, freshly installed, Debian 6.0
host and got the same results. Try a more recent cmake from backports
too and didn't seem to make a difference.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Back