[CMCEmail] CMC Outings Needed!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Jan 12 20:50:05 EST 2020

Hello CMC Members!

You might have noticed that the CMC Outings Schedule is looking a little
thin.  Since outings are one important component of our club, this is a
problem.  So I am asking our Regular Members to help out by leading a trip
(or two!).   If you've already been thinking about doing something and
haven't submitted anything yet - now is the time to get it done!

Not a Regular Member, but interested in becoming one?  Email me for more
information!

Feel free to contact me if you need help with any aspect of the planning
process and I'll help you put something together.

Thanks for supporting your club!

Joe White

CMC Outings Coordinator

Joewhite328 at gmail.com <mailto:Joewhite328 at gmail.com>