[CMCEmail] Another CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Feb 6 21:11:05 EST 2019

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 17th                          Sunday                       Winter
Hike of San Gorgonio Mountain

After Joe White's Glacier Travel/Snow Skills Practice, we will take what we
learned and put it to use. We will attempt snowshoeing to the top of the
tallest peak in Southern California. We will probably take Vivian Creek
Trail, although I am open to alternate suggestions. Snow levels will be much
higher this year, so be prepared for early and deep snow. In addition to
snowshoes, ice ax, crampons, trekking poles, gaiters and of course warm/dry
gear will be needed. Be prepared for 16 mile round trip with 5,500 ft of
gain. I am open to co-leading.  Email Sean for additional information at:
<mailto:jgrisbach at gmail.com> casserly79 at gmail.com
<mailto:asserly79 at gmail.com>

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Sean Casserly