[CMCEmail] Southern California Climbs

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jun 21 17:12:22 EDT 2018

Howdy, Ron, (Augie, Norma),
What about North Ridge of Big Iron, which Augie did with me. Approach involves some x-country, stream crossings and about 4000' gain in little over a mile, with some cl. 3. Augie wrote it up on SummitPost. I don't know if it suits your needs. Also, Triplet Rocks. Heavy duty x-c, real cl.3-4, and summit rock is class 5. (NOT for a hot day.) Good write-ups and photos available online.
Good luck!
Asher Waxman
  meow