[CMCEmail] Southern California Climbs

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jun 21 11:44:38 EDT 2018

Finding class three is hard. First things that come to mind are San Antonio Ridge traverse and Falling Rock Canyon to Ontario from Icehouse Cyn Trail. I’ve done the north ridge aka Leatherneck Ridge to San Jacinto twice in snow. That’s very fun. Would be nice too dry as long as it’s not too hot.

Norma

Sent from my iPhone