[CMCEmail] CMC Outing Added To the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Jan 28 12:19:43 EST 2018

CMC Members -

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

July 27th - 29th                       Friday-Sunday
Summer Friends/Family Membership Outing

The annual CMC Summer Outing location will be in the Eastern Sierra, at the
Whitney Portal Campground.  We have four campsites reserved for Friday and
Saturday night.  Each site has space for 6 people and 2 vehicles, and
additional parking is available in the hiker's parking lot.   Join us for
some climbing, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, site seeing or just hanging
out in camp.  If you're interested in a specific activity, please make
arrangements with others on the trip roster.  Friends and family are
welcome, but MUST be accompanied by a CMC member.    Please contact Joe at
<mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com> joewhite328 at gmail.com , or Henry at
<mailto:harnebold at gmail.com> harnebold at gmail.com for additional information.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe White and Henry Arnebold