[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sat Feb 10 19:31:28 EST 2018

CMC Members -

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 17th - 19th               Saturday - Sunday
President's Day Weekend Peak Bagging in Zion

Zion has tons of peaks of varying difficulty. We'll spend the long weekend
avoiding the crowds by heading into the backcountry to ascend some of the
more interesting and scenic ones. Anything we do will be done as a day trip.
Which peaks we attempt will depend on the interest and ability of the
participants. This trip is open to members of all abilities, but it will
likely involve a fair amount of hiking as well as climbing the peaks, so
participants should be in shape for modestly strenuous activity.

I have listed this trip as being Saturday through Monday, but if anyone
would like to avoid some of the holiday traffic, I'll be around both before
and after the listed dates.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover