[CMCEmail] Trip Reports for Newsletter Needed *2 Weeks Remaining!*

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Sep 11 20:16:48 EDT 2017

Hi Everybody,

With the summer season winding down, please remember to submit any trip reports so we can display them in the CMC Newsletter. It doesn't matter if the trip was with CMC or if it was a personal trip. Please send them to me by September 20th. As a reminder, the contributions could be a brief trip report from a CMC led trip, or a personal outing. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Sean Casserly

(Please email all trip reports to me directly at casserly79 at gmail.com).