[CMCEmail] CMC Sierra Outing Next Week!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Sep 11 17:38:59 EDT 2017

CMC Members -

Arrow Peak and Mount Ruskin climb next week!  Contact Chris Jakober at
<mailto:jakecattleco at yahoo.com> jakecattleco at yahoo.com to get on this
outing.

September 21st - 24th                 Thursday - Sunday
Arrow Peak and Mount Ruskin

Do you enjoy scrambling and solitude?  If so join me for a late summer
attempt on two California SPS Mountaineers Peaks. On Thursday we'll hike up
and over Taboose Pass to Bench Lake, approximately 11.5 miles.  Friday we'll
ascend Arrow Peak, likely by the Northeast Spur.  Saturday we'll ascend
Mount Ruskin by the Southwest slope, South Ridge, or East Ridge.  Sunday
will be the hike out and drive home.  This trip will include Class 2-3+
scrambling.  Send an email with experience/conditioning to
<mailto:jakecattleco at yahoo.com> jakecattleco at yahoo.com.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Chris Jakober