[CMCEmail] Two New CMC Outings Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 14 15:59:45 EST 2017

CMC Members-

The following outings have just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 25th-26th                       Saturday-Sunday
Eagle Mountain (5,350')

Camping on BLM land south of Joshua Tree National Park Saturday night.
Early start on Sunday morning at Lost Palm Oasis Trial.  From there
cross-country to a big canyon on the west face of the peak.  Scramble up the
main wash past a plateau to the summit.  Contact Brian at brian306 at gmail.com
for more information.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Brian Beach

June 9th-11th                              Friday-Sunday
Mt. Abbot (13,715')

NE Couloir - Snow Climb/Class 3 Summit.  We will be doing this as a day hike
(Alpine Start on Saturday) from Mosquito Flat trailhead via Ruby/Mills Lake.
Campsite is reserved at East Fork for Friday and Saturday night and group
size is limited to 6.  Contact Norma at ryan.norma87 at gmail.com or Brian at
brian306 at gmail.com for more information.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Norma Ryan and Brian Beach