[CMCEmail] CMC Outing added to the schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Jul 15 23:46:13 EDT 2016

CMC Members-

The dates have changed for the LeConte, Irvine and Mallory outing.

Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

August 12th - 14th                    Friday-Sunday
Mounts LeConte/Irvine/Mallory

This outing's objectives will be Mounts LeConte, Irvine and Mallory.  Friday
morning pick up permit at the Lone Pine Ranger Station, 8:00 and drive to
the Meysan Lake trailhead.  Backpack and set up camp at Meysan Lake, or a
bit higher, if water can be found.  Saturday plans include an early start
and an attempt for all three peaks.  Sunday climb any peak missed on
Saturday and hike out.  There's also a chance we may attempt to get Mount
McAdie as well.  Participants must be in good physical condition and
comfortable with 3rd class climbing and traveling off-trail with a backpack.
Ice axe, Bear canister required.  Send email with experience/conditioning to
Ron Webber at ronwebber33 at gmail.com.
LEADER/ORGANIZER: Ron Webber