[CMCEmail] CMC Outings Next Week!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Apr 15 12:04:53 EDT 2016

CMC Members -

Two more great outings to choose from next week!  Day hiking in the Mojave
Desert, or snow climbing Mount Langley!

April 19th - 21st                            Tuesday-Thursday
Mojave Desert

Moderate day-hikes in the Opal Mountain area with some cross country
scrambling.  Also a 4-wheel drive exploratory in the Grass Valley area
around Cuddeback Dry Lake.   Contact Terry at:
<mailto:terryjflood at gmail.com> terryjflood at gmail.com.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Terry Flood.  ASSISTANT LEADER: Henry Arnebold

April 22nd - 24th                        Friday-Sunday
Mt. Langley, NE Couloir

Join us on a winter ascent of a California 14er.  We will approach base camp
(~10,900') via Tuttle Creek drainage.  From base camp we will climb a
massive 2000' line that leads to the Langley plateau and summit.  This route
has approximately 7000' of gain over 4.5 miles.  Due to the nature of this
climb we are keeping our group total to six.  8:00 am sharp start at
trailhead.  Email Brian  <mailto:brian306 at gmail.com> brian306 at gmail.com, or
Paul  <mailto:climberpm at yahoo.com> climberpm at yahoo.com for additional
information.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS:  Brian Beach, and Paul Morash