[CMCEmail] CMC Outings needed!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Aug 12 12:35:30 EDT 2015

CMC Members,

I wanted to say thanks to the CMC leaders who have recently submitted
outings!  The May, June, and July Outings Schedule hasn't looked this good
in a long time!

That being said, we are still in need of outings for August and September.
Summer is here and we're all making plans to do something in the
backcountry.  So why not consider turning one of those private trips/outings
into a CMC outing!  If you're a Regular Member and you haven't led a trip
this year, please consider leading at least one outing this year.  There are
plenty of options too - a day hike, a trail run, a backpack, peak bagging,
or a mountain bike trip!

Let's not forget about the FREE CMC MEMBERSHIP you'll receive for leading
(2) CMC outings!  If you lead one outing you'll receive half off your
membership!

Not a Regular Member, but interested in becoming one?  Contact me, or any
CMC Board Member for more information!

Thank you!

Joe White

CMC Outings Coordinator