[CMCEmail] Adopt a Crag in your area

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Apr 29 16:27:11 EDT 2015

  <https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/new_aac_banner_2.jpg>

I wanted to let you know about an Adopt a Crag event happening in your area.

Where: El Cajon Mountain - CA <http://www.mountainproject.com/v/el-cajon-mountain/105793290>
When:  Saturday, May 9
Hosted by:  Allied Climbers of San Diego <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Allied-Climbers-of-San-Diego/107639545929358?fref=ts>
Details:

El Cajon Mountain is a coveted gem for climbers in the San Diego landscape. Home to beautiful multi-pitch granite glory! Let's treat it with the respect it deserves with a little maintenance.

>From 8:00-12:00 we will coordinate efforts to pick up trash and do some maintenance on the trail up to ECM. Please be ready for a morning filled with hard work and an afternoon filled with harder play! El Monte Park is our meeting point at 8am. Please bring plenty of water, sunscreen, hats and snacks. Did we mention there will be swag from Patagonia and other local sponsors!? See you out there!

For more information visit the event page HERE <https://www.facebook.com/events/1419950054978214/>

Every hour of time you donate to a crag helps show land managers that climbers are responsible stewards. Grab some friends and a pair of work gloves and spend a day giving back to the sport you love! We hope to  see you there.

Thanks for your support,

Ty Tyler
Stewardship Director
Access Fund

The Adopt a Crag program is brought to you by:

  <https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/clif_bar.jpg>            <https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/rei_logo.gif>

Find us on...

 <http://www.facebook.com/accessfund>   <http://www.twitter.com/accessfund>   <http://www.youtube.com/accessfund>   <http://www.opengate.org>

  <http://omt.kintera.org/omt/8310153263.gif>