[CMCEmail] New CMC Ouing Added!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Apr 23 16:13:36 EDT 2015

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

May 16th -17th     Saturday- Sunday           Owens River Gorge/Alabama
Hills Climbing

Both of these areas are known for their excellent sport climbing, but there
are trad routes available too. We will visit one or both of these areas
according to the desires of the participants. This trip is open to anyone
who is interested, regardless of ability. However climbing at the Gorge
starts at about 5.7 and is quite steep so participants should be prepared.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover