[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing Added!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Oct 14 00:21:12 EDT 2014

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

November 15th                             Saturday
Texas Canyon Rock Climbing

Join me for a day of rock climbing in Texas Canyon. Texas Canyon is a sport
climbing area in the Santa Clarita area 30 minutes from the San Fernando
Valley.  There are 100+ routes from 5.6 - 5.11, with opportunities for lead
climbing, top roping, and multi pitch climbing.  The focus is always on
safety and having fun!  We will meet on Saturday morning and carpool to the
site.  If you are interested in participating send an email to
Greg(gregory.loveland at ladwp.com) with your climbing experience.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Greg Loveland