[CMCEmail] Private Trip to Nepal!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Jul 14 10:02:27 EDT 2013

CMC Members:

My name is Bruce Kocka, and I have been a member of the CMC for many
years. I have done very few club trips, but I have organized many
private trips to India, Nepal, and South America. Some of the tips have
been
expeditions, and some have been adventures. I have had CMC members on most
of
the trips. During the years of doing these trips I have become friends with
owners of many world class climbing and adventure companies.

Currently I am planning a private trip to Nepal in Oct. It is a version of
the trek in the
Annapurna area which can include an option to climb Tent Peak. The company
I am
using Loben Expedition. Loben has a great history of major expeditions, as
well as small
adventure groups. Loben did a trip for me and 5 friends three years ago and
it has
professional, first class personal. We went to the homes of our guides, and
a Tibetan wedding (family of Loben) and much more.

We have 5 going at this point, and 3 or 4 more would be great! I am
good friends of Joe White, and Terry Flood and have had Tom Richie and a few
other members on past on expeditions.

We will traveling in mid-October of this year. Price is between $2,200. and

$2,400. depending on group size, and trek, or climb. The price includes
everything

except air fare.

Rough itinerary:

Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345 meters). Transfer to Hotel.

Day 02: Arrangement of permit. Client goes for half day sightseeing. Evening
final preparation for trek and climb

Day 03: Fly to Pokhara, drive to Nayapool (1010 meters) and trek to
Tikhedunga (1570 meters). Overnight lodge

Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2840 meters). Overnight at guesthouse/lodge

Day 05: Early morning visit Poon Hill (3210 m). After breakfast trek to
Tadapani (2610 meters)

Day 06: Trek to Chommrong (2140m)

Day 07: Trek to Doban (2500meters). Overnight guesthouse.

Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130meters) 5 hours. Overnight Camping

Day 09: Trek to Tent peak Base Camp (4400meters) 5 hours. Overnight Camping

Day 10: Trek to High Camp (approx 5000meters). Overnight Camping

Day 11: Summit (5850meters) and return to Base Camp. Overnight Camping.

Day 12: Trek to Deurali(3200 meters). Overnight at Guesthouse.

Day 13: Trek to Chommrong (2140meters). Overnight at Guesthouse.

Day 14: Trek to Saulibhatti (1100 meters). Drive to Pokhara. Overnight
Hotel

Day 15: Visit Pokhara. Afternoon fly back to Kathmandu

Day 16: In Kathmandu

Day 17: Transfer to airport at schedule time

Call, or email if interested.

Bruce Kocka
bnkocka at gmail.com

US - 760/473-2954